Ruby on Rails/NodeJS Fullstack Developer
Who Are We? (Rankbreeze.com)
We’re a young startup that helps short term rental managers optimize their properties on the Airbnb platform. This ranges from improving search visibility, pricing and more.
Our current clients range from 1 bedroom apartments to property managers with hundreds of listings. Our primary focus is to help property managers reach more guests and achieve more bookings.
Who Are You?
A skilled full-stack developer, who loves to build great products and is skilled with backend architecture and frontend design.
We need your help in completing our product roadmap. This would involve data visualization, marketing automation, crawling/scraping, and database optimizations.
Our Current Tech Stack
- Ruby on Rails (the majority of our stack)
- Google Cloud
- HTML, CSS
What We Offer
- Remote environment
- Project-based compensation or part-time hourly work
- The ability to launch products and features to a global userbase
To Apply For This Role
Please fill out the form below and provide your answers to these few questions:
- What projects have you worked on that you’re the proudest of and what was your role in these projects? Why do you believe these to be your best work? Please provide relevant URLs too.
- Where do you want to be in 10 years professionally?
- What is your comfort level with each of the technologies we stated in our tech stack? Please provide URLs of where your work with these technologies has been contributed to.
- What is your expected hourly rate for part-time work (15-20 hours/week)?
- How many hours do you have available per week to work in this role?
Thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you.